A series of advanced, hands-on workshops for the University of Melbourne and Florey PhD students will be available during 2015. These workshops will offer students the opportunity to develop skills in key areas that they identify to be directly related to their research project. Each program has been designed by the Workshop Leader to provide a comprehensive, small group experience.
There are 6 workshop programs offered in 2015. Further information on these is available here.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging – Workshop Leader Professor Roger Ordidge
- Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in Neuroscience Research – Workshop Leader Professor Martin Pera
- Fundamentals of Ion Channel Function in the Brain: Intracellular and Extracellular Recordings – Workshop Leader Associate Professor Steve Petrou
- Fundamentals and Future of Advanced Live Cell Imaging – Workshop Leader Associate Professor Andrew Metha
- Advanced Workshop in Human Genetics – Workshop Leader Associate Professor Justin Rubio
- Introduction to Bioinformatics for Neuroscientists – Workshop Leader Dr Victoria Perreau
The timeline for the application process is as follows:
Applications open: Friday 6 March 2015
Applications close: Friday 18 April 2015
Successful applicants notified: Monday 18 May 2015
Very limited places are offered for each workshop program. Expressions of Interest are to be submitted on the form provided, together with your CV, by COB Friday 18 April 2014. There is no cost to attend the workshop programs.
Please send your EOI and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries, please email: email@example.com